Thursday 20 March 2014

Paper Case Flowers


Is anyone else missing spring? There is to much snow for me and not enough colour. So to change this and also to give the children something to do while I did the ironing I gave them this.
20130327-105009.jpg
oh and I forgot to add the glue!!
You can also use anything else you have to hand.
The girls were excited as to what we was going to do and couldn’t wait to get started. I explained to the girls we was using the cases as a flower and the straws as the stems.
First colour your ‘flower’ case in.
20130327-120831.jpg
Using sticky tape, stick the straw to the back if the case. You can glue a pompom to the front or use stickers, Posy even used cut up wiol
20130327-121047.jpg
And there you have your simple flower. This activity kept the girls busy for 2 hours, and even Izlles joined in making Daisy’s.
20130327-121401.jpg
I personally think these are gorgeous, and they are so simple yet effective.
I now have 3 bouquets of flowers to cheer up my living room.

This post was originally published on What to do with the Children

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...