Monday 4 March 2013

The Active Parent Challenge - Through Pictures


When I was first thinking about writing this post,  I was thinking about doing a ton of research on all the health benefits of being an active parent.
blog 004
But after thinking about it, I didn’t really think that extra research was necessary.
The reason is, I think that parents know that they should be active and all the reasons why.
February 2013 021
So today, I decided to share some of our pictures.
006
In hopes to inspire both me to get off this computer
034
and you to pledge in “The Active Parent Challenge”.
blog 026
If you are interested in pledging, check out this link:
DSC_0748[1]
Or just use these pictures as a little inspiration to get out and be active with your family today.

This post was originally published on Who Has Time For the Gym

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...